Our Unschooling Adventure - which officially started in Lowell in the Fall of 2005 - now continues in Berlin.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Fusbol


We had a playdate with the Hintons yesterday. As usual Aseem and Supriya had a great time playing with Alex and Antonio. Here they are playing fusbol (sp?), which has since become our property.

I mentioned to Janet my idea of starting a money discussion group for homeschoolers. Money is a major taboo topic in families because it wields so much power (I know how powerful I feel when I am buying something!) and also because it is so personal. Manisha and I consider education about money as our top priority for our kids' education. Anyway, so Janet brought out a game called "Cashflow for Kids". This is the creation of Robert Kiyosaki (author of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"), whom I have had mixed feelings about. Apparently Alex and Antonio have played the game a few times with their Dad and had good things to say about it. So I have borrowed the game and hope to play it with Manisha to see for ourselves. It could become a tool for my discussion group. It came with a little book about the philosophy behind the game and I am impressed by it. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger NYCitymomx3 said...

FOOSBALL. I've always loved that game!

10:24 PM

 
Blogger MP said...

Thanks for the correction. BTW, we will be in NYC on Christmas day. How do I contact you? You can email me at padki at yahoo dot com.

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home