Our Unschooling Adventure - which officially started in Lowell in the Fall of 2005 - now continues in Berlin.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Supriya's Early Birthday Present

I wrote this a couple of weeks ago and never got the chance to post it:
Supriya has been drumming quite well in the van, and so we decided to get her a drumset for her upcoming birthday. I was visiting the Guitar Center (which sells all kinds of musical instruments, not just guitars) with the kids, and the kids spent quite a while playing on the drumsets there. They happened to be liquidating their inventory of their store-brand starter drumsets. So Manisha and I decided to buy it for Supriya as an early present. I assembled it last night in between watching the Winter Olympics. Today both the kids were banging away on it in the morning.
Both Supriya and I are having fun drumming. It's a very primitive sensory pleasure and I am loving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home