Our Unschooling Adventure - which officially started in Lowell in the Fall of 2005 - now continues in Berlin.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Duct-tape Craft

We missed the Duct-tape Magic FUNShop at the NEU Conference, but we did see the objects that could be made with duct-tape. The teenage boy who ran the FUNShop had a bag made out of duct-tape and decorated with studs. He explained to Supriya and me how to get started. Apparently that was all she needed. After we got back home she was busy at work at the dining table, and pretty soon had a bag ready. Today she asked me for ideas. I told her to make a bag for a book that was lying there. So she went off for an hour and came back with this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ren Allen said...

Cool!! I missed the duct tape fun too. I love her creation.:)

10:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home