Our Unschooling Adventure - which officially started in Lowell in the Fall of 2005 - now continues in Berlin.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Yellow Submarine

Just got done watching Yellow Submarine, the one and only animated feature film made by the Beatles. It's a visual treat full of surrealistic and colorful art, and has several of their songs (I'd have liked more). I am directing "Yellow Submarine" (the song) for All Together Now, our homeschooling family chorus, and I got the DVD from Netflix as part of our education. Manisha and Supriya enjoyed the movie too. (The funny things is Supriya keeps on pronouncing it as "suMBarine," as she has for the last 3 years!)

Lots of puns too: "Look, there is a school of whales.""But they look too old to be in school. A university, maybe?""Ah, University of Wales, then! They look like dropouts..."

Another one: "Why did you pull that lever?" "I can't help it, I'm a born Liver-pooler." I can just hear the groans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home