Our Unschooling Adventure - which officially started in Lowell in the Fall of 2005 - now continues in Berlin.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Aseem Starts Soccer

Supriya and I are back from the Taekwondo demo team practice and I am settling in in front of my computer. I hear Manisha pull in the driveway and Aseem bounds in. He stands there in front of me beaming with pride, looking so professional in his new soccer regalia - the new grey jersey, black shorts and the grey stocking pulled over his shin-guards. The first thing I do on reflex - before Manisha even stepped into the house - is to take this picture. His smile, the energy, the pride he exudes are just too priceless. He keeps saying he scored two goals (apparently nobody else on the team scored any), a major highlight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home