Our Unschooling Adventure - which officially started in Lowell in the Fall of 2005 - now continues in Berlin.

Friday, October 31, 2008

"Rearrange the Sticks" Puzzles

At the Museum of Science today I came across this young woman sitting at a card table near the door to the Mathematica room. She had a whole bunch of laminated "rearrange the sticks" puzzles and popsicle sticks. And I managed to crack all of them! I feel strangely proud of myself...

Check out this site. Tons of stick puzzles! I want to try them out with Aseem and Supriya. Supriya cracked the Tower of Hanoi puzzle again (in under 45 seconds for 5 discs, just for the record), as she had done last time. Another, older kid there took forever, 3 minutes and counting. She has a talent for these types of puzzles.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home