Our Unschooling Adventure - which officially started in Lowell in the Fall of 2005 - now continues in Berlin.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Taekwondo

Supriya started taekwondo several months ago. Then Aseem joined about a month later. I am the latest one from our family to take it up. I started in January and it has been the highlight of the year for me! We go three times a week and we do the same class, although I do get many breakout opportunities to work out with some of the advanced (adult) students. I am exhausted by the end of the one hour class and usually end up taking ibuprofen to manage the pain. But it has been wonderful so far. I can already feel my muscles responding and growing. My stamina and flexibility are also increasing. It's of course fun to do it with the kids, and I think they like having me there sharing their experience. They are very polite and never laugh at me (at least not in my face!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home